About the Authors
- Jenson Lim, Michael A. Clements
- nanoTherics Limited, Med IC4, Keele University Science and Business Park, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
- Jenson Lim
- School of Biosciences, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Jon Dobson
- J. Crayton Pruitt Family Department of Biomedical Engineering, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, and Institute for Cell Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (ICERM), University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, United States of America
- Jon Dobson
- Institute for Science and Technology in Medicine, Keele University, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
The authors have read the journal's policy and have the following conflicts: Both JD (non-executive Director and Founder) and JL (Employee) are part of nanoTherics Limited, which is involved in the commercialisation of the oscillating magnetic array and related magnetic nanoparticles. Jenson Lim (JL) is a consultant for and former employee of nanoTherics Limited. Jon Dobson (JD) is a consultant for, shareholder in, and founder and non-executive director of nanoTherics Limited. JD also holds key patents on this technology, which are owned by nanoTherics Limited. nanoTherics Limited markets the magnefect-nanoTM devices used in this study and is also a reseller of nTMagTM magnetic nanoparticle reagents. This does not alter the authors' adherence to the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: JL MAC JD. Performed the experiments: JL MAC. Analyzed the data: JL JD. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: JL JD. Wrote the paper: JL.