About the Authors
- Dalia Denapaite, Reinhold Brückner, Peter Reichmann, Bernhard Henrich, Patrick Maurer, Yvonne Schähle, Regine Hakenbeck
- Department of Microbiology, University of Kaiserslautern, Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Michael Nuhn, Peter Reichmann, Patrick Maurer, Regine Hakenbeck
- Nano+Bio Center, University of Kaiserslautern, Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Peter Selbmann, Wolfgang Zimmermann, Rolf Wambutt
- AGOWA Genomics, Berlin, Germany
This work has been performed in collaboration with the AGOWA company as part of the BMBF funded sequencing project. There are no issues related to employment, consultancy, patents, products. Therefore, the role of the company for this work does not alter the adherence to all the PLoS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: DD RB PR BH RH. Performed the experiments: DD RB YS PS WZ. Analyzed the data: DD RB MN PR BH PM YS RH. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: RW RH. Wrote the paper: RH.