About the Authors
- Christopher M. Depner, Maret G. Traber, Donald B. Jump
- Nutrition Program, School of Biological and Population Health Sciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, United States of America
- Gerd Bobe
- Department of Animal and Rangeland Sciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, United States of America
- Christopher M. Depner, Maret G. Traber, Gerd Bobe, Donald B. Jump
- Linus Pauling Institute, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, United States of America
- Elizabeth Kensicki
- Metabolon, Inc., Durham, North Carolina, United States of America
- Kurt M. Bohren
- United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Children’s Nutrition Research Center, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Ginger Milne
- Eicosanoid Core Laboratory, Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
As employees of Metabolon, Inc., EK and KMB have or have had affiliations with or financial involvement with Metabolon, Inc. There are no patents, products in development or marketed products to declare. This does not alter the authors’ adherence to all the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials, as detailed online in the guide for authors.
Conceived and designed the experiments: CMD DBJ. Performed the experiments: CMD KMB EK GM DBJ. Analyzed the data: CMD GB KMB EK GM DBJ. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: MGT GB KMB EK GM. Wrote the manuscript: CMD DBJ.