About the Authors
- Andrew C. Payne
- Wyss Institute, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Andrew C. Payne, Michael Andregg, Kent Kemmish, Mark Hamalainen, Charlotte Bowell, Andrew Bleloch, Nathan Klejwa, Wolfgang Lehrach, Ken Schatz, Heather Stark, Christopher S. Own, William Andregg
- Halcyon Molecular, Inc., Redwood City, California, United States of America
- Adam Marblestone, George Church
- Biophysics Program and Wyss Institute, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- George Church
- Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Two US patents has been filed on related work by authors of this manuscript: Sequencing Nucleic Acid Polymers with Electron Microscopy, inventors: William Andregg, Michael Andregg, US patent no. 8,153,438; Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy, inventors: Christopher Su-Yan Own, William Andregg, Michael Andregg, Application number: 13/303,121 (pending publication), Filing date: 11/22/2011. Several of the authors are employed by Halcyon Molecular Inc. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: AP MA KK MH AB KS AM GMC CSO WA. Performed the experiments: AP MA KK CB HS CSO. Analyzed the data: AP MH WL CSO. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: AP NK WL KS HS GMC CSO. Wrote the paper: AP AM CSO. Supervised the experiments: GMC AM CSO. Obtained funding: GMC CSO WA MA KK.