About the Authors
- Dorothy M. Jones-Davis, Eric Rider, Nathan C. Osbun, Gilberto J. da Gente, Jiang Li, Elliott H. Sherr
- Department of Neurology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
- Mu Yang, Adam M. Katz, Michael D. Weber, Jacqueline Crawley
- Laboratory of Behavioral Neuroscience, Intramural Research Program, National Institute of Mental Health, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
- Saunak Sen
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
The authors have the following interests. This work was funded in part by a grant from Pfizer, Inc. (http://www.pfizer.com) to Dr. Elliott Sherr. Dr. Mathew Pletcher (employed by Pfizer, Inc.) provided suggestions in the design and interpretation of the study, and Dr. Nicholas Brandon (employed by Pfizer, Inc.) provided a critical reading of the manuscript. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials, as detailed online in the guide for authors.
Revised the manuscript and approved the final version: DMJ-D MY ER NCO GJD JL AMK MDW SS JC EHS. Conceived and designed the experiments: DMJ-D MY NCO GJD SS JC EHS. Performed the experiments: DMJ-D MY ER NCO GJD JL AMK MDW SS. Analyzed the data: DMJ-D MY GJD SS. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: GJD SS JC EHS. Wrote the paper: DJD MY SS JC EHS.