About the Authors
- Nicholas Glozier, Sharon Naismith, Nicole Cockayne, Liesje Donkin, Ian Hickie
- Brain and Mind Research Institute, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Helen Christensen
- Black Dog Institute, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Bruce Neal
- The George Institute for Global Health, The University of Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Andrew Mackinnon
- Orygen Youth Health Research Centre, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
All authors have completed the Unified Competing Interest form at www.icmje.org/coi_disclosure.pdf (available on request from the corresponding author) and declare that HC was a co-developer of E-couch. The other authors have reported no financial relationships with any organisations that might have an interest in the submitted work in the previous 3 years; no other relationships or activities that could appear to have influenced the submitted work. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: NG HC SN NC BN AM IH. Performed the experiments: NG HC SN NC LD BN IH. Analyzed the data: NG AM. Wrote the paper: NG HC SN NC LD BN AM IH.