About the Authors
- Mette Munk Jensen, Camilla Bardram Johnbeck, Liselotte Højgaard, Andreas Kjær
- Cluster for Molecular Imaging, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Mette Munk Jensen, Camilla Bardram Johnbeck, Jacob Madsen, Liselotte Højgaard, Andreas Kjær
- Department of Clinical Physiology, Nuclear Medicine and PET, Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Kamille Dumong Erichsen, Fredrik Björkling, Peter Buhl Jensen, Maxwell Sehested
- TopoTarget A/S, Symbion Science Park, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Michael Bzorek
- Department of Pathology, Næstved Hospital, Næstved, Denmark
The following co-authors have conflict of interests: Peter Buhl Jensen: Ownership Interests and Employment in Topotarget A/S. Maxwell Sehested: Ownership Interests and Employment in Topotarget A/S. Fredrik Björkling: Employment in Topotarget A/S. Kamille Dumong Erichsen: Employment in Topotarget A/S. All other authors have no conflict of interests. The authors do, to the best of their knowledge, not have any patent regarding APO866. This does not alter the authors’ adherence to all the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: MMJ KDE FB PBJ LH MS AK. Performed the experiments: MMJ KDE CBJ JM MB. Analyzed the data: MMJ KDE AK. Wrote the paper: MMJ AK. Revised and approved the paper: KDE CBJ FB JM MB PBJ LH MS AK.