About the Authors
- Nori Matsunami, Jeff Stevens, Lisa Baird, Brith Otterud, Tena Varvil, Tami Leppert, Mark Leppert
- Department of Human Genetics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
- Dexter Hadley, Cecilia Kim, Edward Frackelton, Kelly Thomas, Renata Pellegrino da Silva, Hakon Hakonarson
- Center for Applied Genomics, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Charles H. Hensel, Karen Ho
- Lineagen, Inc., Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
- G. Bryce Christensen, Christophe G. Lambert
- Golden Helix, Inc., Bozeman, Montana, United States of America
- Hakon Hakonarson
- Department of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Bryce Christensen and Christophe Lambert are paid employees of Golden Helix Inc., which derives commercial revenue from the SNP & Variation Suite software used for data analysis for this publication. Nori Matsunami, Charles Hensel and Mark Leppert have stock options in Lineagen, Inc. These affiliations do not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: NM DH CHH GBC CGL ML HH. Performed the experiments: CK EF KT RPdS JS LB BO TV. Analyzed the data: NM DH CHH GBC KH TL CGL ML HH. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: DH GBC CGL HH. Wrote the paper: NM CHH ML.