About the Authors
- Matthew M. Cousins, Susan H. Eshleman
- Department of Pathology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- David Swan, Craig A. Magaret
- Vaccine and Infectious Disease Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- Donald R. Hoover
- Department of Statistics and Biostatistics and Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research, Rutgers University, Piscataway, New Jersey, United States of America
MMC has given a presentation at a meeting sponsored by Idaho Technology (manufacturer of the LightScanner platform and reagents designed specifically for HRM analysis). This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: MMC. Performed the experiments: MMC DS. Analyzed the data: MMC DS DRH. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: MMC DS CAM SHE. Wrote the paper: MMC DS CAM DRH SHE. Wrote the code for the DivMelt package: DS. Designed DivMelt: MMC DS CAM. Developed HRM diversity assay methods: MMC.