About the Authors
- Mohamad Alshurafa, Matthias Briel, Elie A. Akl, Ted Haines, Paul Moayyedi, Stephen J. Gentles, Lorena Rios, Neera Bhatnagar, Stephen D. Walter, Gordon H. Guyatt
- Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
- Matthias Briel
- Basel Institute for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University Hospital Basel, Basel, Switzerland
- Elie A. Akl
- Departments of Medicine and Family Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, United States of America
- Paul Moayyedi, Gordon H. Guyatt
- Department of Medicine, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
- Chau Tran
- Chau Tran Consulting, Toronto, Canada
- Francois Lamontagne
- Centre de Recherche Clinique Étienne-Le Bel, Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Canada
All authors declare that they received no support from any organisation for the submitted work; that they have no financial relationships with any organisations that might have an interest in the submitted work in the previous three years; that they have no other relationships or activities that could appear to have influenced the submitted work.
Conceived and designed the experiments: MA MB EAA SDW TH FL GHG. Analyzed the data: MA MB. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: SDW PM GHG. Wrote the paper: MA MB GHG. Conducted the study: MA MB EAA TH NB SJG LR FL CT TH SDW GHG. Reviewed the manuscript for important intellectual content: EAA TH NB SJG LR FL CT TH SDW PM.