About the Authors
- Grzegorz Bilo, Miriam Revera, Gianluca Caldara, Alessia Giglio, Andrea Faini, Andrea Giuliano, Carolina Lombardi, Gianfranco Parati
- Department of Cardiology, San Luca Hospital, Istituto Auxologico Italiano, Milan, Italy
- Maurizio Bussotti
- Cardiologia Riabilitativa, Fondazione Salvatore Maugeri, IRCCS, Milan, Italy
- Daniele Bonacina, Andrea Giuliano, Giuseppe Mancia, Gianfranco Parati
- Department of Clinical Medicine and Prevention, University of Milano-Bicocca, Milan, Italy
- Katarzyna Styczkiewicz, Kalina Kawecka-Jaszcz
- I Department of Cardiology and Hypertension, Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow, Poland
- Piergiuseppe Agostoni
- Centro Cardiologico Monzino, IRCCS, and Department of Cardiovascular Sciences, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
The authors have the following interests. Study B was supported with an unrestricted grant from Boehringer-Ingelheim Germany and Banca Intesa San Paolo, Milan, Italy. Sapio Life Italy s.r.l., GE Healthcare, and Intercure Ltd. supplied the devices necessary for this study free of charge. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials, as detailed online in the guide for authors.
Conceived and designed the experiments: PA GB GP GM. Performed the experiments: MR MB DB KS GC AG AF AG CL KK. Analyzed the data: PA GB MR GC. Wrote the paper: PA GP BG.