About the Authors
- Jessica Cohen, Günther Fink
- Harvard School of Public Health, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- William Dickens
- Department of Economics, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Jessica Cohen, Matthew Jordan, William Dickens
- Economic Studies, Brookings Institution, Washington, D. C., United States of America
- Katrina Berg
- Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- Flavia Aber, Kathleen Maloney
- Clinton Health Access Initiative, Kampala, Uganda
FA and KM are employees of, and JC receives research funding from, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, which is engaged in efforts to expand access to malaria diagnostics. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: JC GF WD. Performed the experiments: JC GF WD KM KB FA. Analyzed the data: JC GF WD MJ. Wrote the paper: JC GF KB KM FA MJ WD.