About the Authors
- Yaron D. Barac, Esti Liani, Luba Frolov, Elena Ovcharenko, Ofer Binah
- Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Faculty of Medicine, Technion, Haifa, Israel
- Orit Bar-Am, Tamar Amit, Moussa B. H. Youdim
- Eve Topf and National Parkinson Foundation Center For Neurodegenerative Diseases Research and Department of Pharmacology, Ruth & Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion, Haifa, Israel
- Itzchak Angel
- A.P.C.T. Ltd., Ness-Ziona, Israel
The authors have read the journal's policy and have the following conflicts: TVP1022 is in the development process of becoming a novel cardioprotective drug. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials. IA is a one man consulting company A.P.C.T. Ltd, that was hired to help the authors conduct the TV0122 profiling.
Conceived and designed the experiments: YDB OBA EL TA MBHY OB. Performed the experiments: OBA EL LF EO. Analyzed the data: OBA EL TA IA. Wrote the paper: YDB OBA TA OB.