About the Authors
- Matthew C. Freeman
- Department of Environmental Health, Center for Global Safe Water, Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Matthew C. Freeman, Sophie Boisson, Thomas Clasen
- Faculty of Infectious Disease, Environmental Health Group, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom
- Victoria Trinies, Gregory Mak
- Department of Environmental Health, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, New York, United States of America
The authors have read the journal's policy and have the following conflicts related to the funding of the study. This study was funded by Hindustan Level Limited, the maker of the Pureit water filter. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLoS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: MCF TC. Performed the experiments: VT GM. Analyzed the data: MCF SB. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: MCF. Wrote the paper: MCF VT TC.