About the Authors
- Natacha Turck, Xavier Robin, Nadia Walter, Catherine Fouda, Alexandre Hainard, Denis F. Hochstrasser, Jean-Charles Sanchez
- Biomedical Proteomics Research Group, Department of Human Protein Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland
- Xavier Robin
- Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics, Medical University Centre, Geneva, Switzerland
- Roman Sztajzel, Ghislaine Wagner, Pierre R. Burkhard
- Department of Neurology, Geneva University Hospitals and Faculty of Medicine, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
- Joan Montaner
- Neurovascular Research Laboratory, VHIR & Stroke Unit, Vall d'Hebron Hospital, Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB), Catalonia, Spain
Neither financial interest nor conflicts of interest are related to this work. Nevertheless, this Swiss study was funded by Proteome Sciences plc. UNIGE has granted to Proteome Sciences the exclusive (worldwide) license to a patent protecting GSTP and NDKA as brain damage markers. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLoS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: NT XR AH PRB JCS. Performed the experiments: NW CF GW. Analyzed the data: NT XR AH PRB RS JCS JM. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: DFH RS PRB JCS JM. Wrote the paper: NT XR PRB RS JM DFH JCS.