About the Authors
- Gustavo Arruda Bezerra, Karl Gruber
- Institute of Molecular Biosciences, University of Graz, Graz, Austria
- Elena Dobrovetsky, Aiping Dong, Almagul Seitova, Lissete Crombett, Doug Cossar, Alexey Bochkarev, Sirano Dhe-Paganon
- Structural Genomics Consortium, University of Toronto, MaRS Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sirano Dhe-Paganon
- Department of Physiology, University of Toronto, MaRS Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Lisa M. Shewchuk, Annie M. Hassell
- GlaxoSmithKline, Computational and Structural Chemistry, North Carolina, United States of America
- Sharon M. Sweitzer, Thomas D. Sweitzer, Patrick J. McDevitt, Kyung O. Johanson, Karen M. Kennedy-Wilson
- GlaxoSmithKline, Biological Reagents and Assay Development, Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States of America
The work was funded in part by the companies GlaxoSmithKline and Merck & Co, Inc. In addition, co-authors LMS, AMH, SMS, TDS, PJM, KOJ, and KMK-W are employees of the commercial funder GlaxoSmithKline. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLOS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: GAB ED LMS SMS KOJ SD-P. Performed the experiments: GAB ED AD AS LC LMS AMH PJM KMK-W TDS. Analyzed the data: GAB ED AD LMS SMS KOJ DC AB KG SD-P. Wrote the paper: GAB AB KG SD-P.