About the Authors
- Henry S. Gibbons, Michael D. Krepps, Gary Ouellette, Mark Karavis, Stacey Broomall, Todd Sickler, Janet L. Betters, Paul McGregor, Lauren McNew, C. Nicole Rosenzweig, Evan Skowronski
- United States Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, United States of America
- Gary Ouellette, Paul McGregor
- Science Applications International Corporation, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, United States of America
- Lisa Onischuk, Pascale Leonard
- New Mexico Department of Public Health, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America
- Greg Donarum, Alvin Liem, Ed Fochler
- OptiMetrics, Inc., Abingdon, Maryland, United States of America
- Michael D. Krepps
- Excet, Inc., Springfield, Virginia, United States of America
The authors have the following competing interests: Gary Ouellette and Paul McGregor are employees of Science Applications International Corporation; Greg Donarum, Alvin Liem, and Ed Fochler employees of OptiMetrics, Inc.; and Michael Krepps an employee of Excet, Inc. These companies provided contract labor and informatics support to ECBC. None of the companies have financial interests that would be influenced by the publication of this work. There are no patents, products in development or marketed products to declare. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLoS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: HSG EWS PL. Performed the experiments: MK LO SB TS JLB PM LM. Analyzed the data: HSG MDK GO MK GD. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: AL EF. Wrote the paper: HSG.