About the Authors
- Angelo C. Lepore
- Department of Neuroscience, Thomas Jefferson University Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- John O'Donnell, Andrew S. Kim, Timothy Williams, Alicia Tuteja, Nicholas J. Maragakis
- Department of Neurology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- Mahendra S. Rao
- Life Technologies, Carlsbad, California, United States of America
- Linda L. Kelley
- Department of Internal Medicine, University of Utah Health Sciences Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
- Mahendra S. Rao, James T. Campanelli
- Q Therapeutics, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
- James T. Campanelli
- Department of Neurology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
JC and MR have a financial interest and are associated with Q Therapeutics Inc., which provided the hGRPs for transplantation. MR is the Vice President for Research, Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cells at Life Technologies. Q Therapeutics, Inc. has patents on hGRPs and is currently developing these for potential clinical study. This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLoS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: AL NM JC MR. Performed the experiments: AL JD AK TW AT. Analyzed the data: AL JC NM. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: LK. Wrote the paper: AL NM JC.