About the Authors
- Xinyu Liu, Yu Sun
- Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering and Institute of Biomaterials and Biomedical Engineering, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Roxanne Fernandes, Marina Gertsenstein, Alagammal Perumalsamy, Ingrid Lai, Robert F. Casper, Andrea Jurisicova
- Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Maggie Chi, Kelle H. Moley
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- Ellen Greenblatt, Robert F. Casper, Andrea Jurisicova
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Igor Jurisica
- Departments of Computer Science and Medical Biophysics, Ontario Cancer Institute and the Campbell Family Institute for Cancer Research, University Health Network, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Conceived and designed the experiments: RFC YS AJ. Performed the experiments: XYL RF AP IL MG MC AJ. Analyzed the data: XYL RF AP IJ KM YS AJ. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: EG KHM IJ. Wrote the paper: XYL YS AJ. Developed the robotic microinjection system and performed robotic microinjection experiments: XYL YS. Performed embryo culture, scoring, and data analysis: AJ. Performed manual embryo microinjection: MG. Oversaw human sample collection: EG.