About the Authors
- Carol Man Gao, Alice Y. Yam, Xuemei Wang, Erika Magdangal, Cleo Salisbury, David Peretz, Ronald N. Zuckermann, Michael D. Connolly, Joseph P. Fedynyshyn, Sophie Allauzen
- Research and Development, Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics, Emeryville, California, United States of America
- Henrik Zetterberg, Kaj Blennow
- Clinical Neurochemistry Laboratory, Department of Neuroscience and Physiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Mölndal, Sweden
- Oskar Hansson, Lennart Minthon
- Clinical Memory Research Unit, Department of Clinical Sciences Malmö, Lund University, Malmö, Sweden
Several of the authors are employed by Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics and thus may have a conflict of interest. In addition, the submitted work is included in a pending patent application on amyloid-beta aggregates as biomarkers for Alzheimer's Disease (patent #61/265,340, submitted by Novartis AG on Nov 30, 2009). This does not alter the authors' adherence to all the PLoS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: CMG AYY SA JPF DP. Performed the experiments: CMG EM AYY. Analyzed the data: CMG EM AYY JPF. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: XW CS RNZ MDC OH LM HZ KB. Wrote the paper: AYY.