About the Authors
- Qin Zhou, Christine A. Cartwright
- Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California, United States of America
- Natasha T. Snider, M. Bishr Omary
- Department of Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
- Jian Liao
- Applied Biomics, Inc., Hayward, California, United States of America
- Daniel H. Li, Anita Hong
- Anaspec, Inc., Fremont, California, United States of America
- Nam-On Ku
- Department of Biomedical Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea
DHL and AH are paid employees of Anaspec, Inc., which produced and supplied the anti-phosphotyrosine antibody (K19 pY391) that was used in this study. This antibody product is not currently being marketed by Anaspec, Inc. The affiliation of DHL and AH with Anaspec, Inc. does not alter their adherence to all PLoS ONE policies on sharing data and materials. JL was an employee of Stanford University during the study and is currently a paid employee of Applied Biomics, Inc., which does not have financial interests in this study.
Conceived and designed the experiments: QZ JL CAC MBO. Performed the experiments: QZ JL DHL NOK. Analyzed the data: QZ NTS JL CAC MBO. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: DHL AH NOK CAC. Wrote the paper: QZ NTS MBO.