About the Authors
- Brian B. Tuch, Xing Xu, Christina B. Chung, Cinna K. Monighetti, Sarah J. Stanley, Adam J. Broomer, Ruoying Tan, Pius M. Brzoska, Matthew W. Muller, Asim S. Siddiqui, Yongming Sun, Melissa A. Barker, Francisco M. De La Vega
- Life Technologies Inc., Foster City, California, United States of America
- Rebecca R. Laborde, David I. Smith
- Division of Experimental Pathology, Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America
- Jian Gu, Scott Kuersten
- Life Technologies Inc., Austin, Texas, United States of America
- Kerry D. Olsen, Jan L. Kasperbauer, Eric J. Moore
- Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America
- Yan W. Asmann
- Division of Biomedical Statistics and Informatics, Department of Health Sciences Research, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America
Some of the authors of this manuscript are or have been employees of Life Technologies Inc., which manufactures the sequencing instrument and some materials used in this work. This does not alter the authors' adherence to the PLoS ONE policies on sharing of data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: BBT AJB RT PMB SK MAB FMDLV DIS. Performed the experiments: RRL JG CBC CKM SJS AJB. Analyzed the data: BBT XX YWA YAS. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: BBT KDO JLK EJM MWM SK DIS. Wrote the paper: BBT RRL FMDLV DIS. Project Management: ASS.