About the Authors
- Kasmintan A. Schrader, Janine Senz, Alireza Heravi-Moussavi, Nataliya Melnyk, Clara Salamanca, Sarah Maines-Bandiera, David G. Huntsman
- Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Kasmintan A. Schrader, Janine Senz, Nataliya Melnyk, John Monahan
- Centre for Translational and Applied Genomics, British Columbia Cancer Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Bella Gorbatcheva, David G. Huntsman
- Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Susanna L. Cooke, James D. Brenton
- Cancer Research, Cambridge Research Institute, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Peter Leung
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of British Columbia, Child and Family Research Institute, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- C. Blake Gilks, David G. Huntsman
- Genetic Pathology and Evaluation Centre, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
The British Columbia Cancer Agency is the holder of a provisional patent on the use of the FOXL2 mutation as a potential diagnostic and therapeutic target. Bella Gorbatcheva and John Monahan are both employees of the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research. These competing interests do not impact the sharing of data related to this publication.
Conceived and designed the experiments: KAS BG JDB CBG JM DH. Performed the experiments: BG JS AHM NM CS SMB SLC JM. Analyzed the data: KAS BG JS AHM NM PL JDB CBG JM DH. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: CS SMB SLC PL JDB CBG JM. Wrote the paper: KAS BG JDB JM DH.