About the Authors
- Kouki Fujioka, Kenji Yamamoto
- International Clinical Research Centre, Research Institute, International Medical Centre of Japan, Tokyo, Japan
- Kouki Fujioka, Yoshinobu Manome
- Institute of DNA Medicine, Research Centre for Medical Sciences, Jikei University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
- Eiji Arakawa
- Department of Bacteriology, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Tokyo, Japan
- Jun-ichi Kita, Yoshihiro Aoyama
- Research and Development Group, Business Development Department, Analytical and Measuring Instruments Division, Shimadzu Corporation, Kyoto, Japan
- Toshiro Okuda
- Sanwa Norin Corporation, Ltd., Saitama, Japan
Shimadzu corporation possesses patents about the FF-2A odour discrimination device. Representative Patents: Analysis algorithms (2005-291763, 2005-077099, 2004-93447, 2004-93446, and 2003-315298); Odour capture system (2008-145271); Odour discrimination device systems (2004-333134). These algorithms and systems have limitation of use.
Conceived and designed the experiments: EA JiK YA TO YM KY. Performed the experiments: JiK YA TO. Analyzed the data: KF JiK YA. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: JiK YA TO. Wrote the paper: KF KY.