About the Authors
- Yuan-Ping Pang, Anuradha Vummenthala, Rajesh K. Mishra, Jewn Giew Park, Shaohua Wang
- Computer-Aided Molecular Design Laboratory, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, United States of America
- Jon Davis, Charles B. Millard
- Division of Biochemistry, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Silver Spring, Maryland, United States of America
- James J. Schmidt
- Integrated Toxicology Division, United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, Frederick, Maryland, United States of America
All authors are inventors of a filed provisional patent application titled “Small-Molecule Botulinum Toxin Inhibitors” that is related to the inhibitors described in this paper, but this does not alter the adherence to all the PLoS ONE policies on sharing data and materials.
Conceived and designed the experiments: YPP CBM JJS JD. Devised the syntheses of 4, 10b, 11, and AHP: AV. Devised the syntheses of 2, 5, 10b, 11, 14, and AHP: RKM. Devised the syntheses of 3, 6, 7, and 8: JGP. Devised the synthesis of 9: SW. Performed the experiments RKM AV JGP SW YPP JJS JD. Analyzed the data: all authors. Wrote the paper: YPP. Contributed with revisions: all authors.