About the Authors
- Thuy Le, Jennifer Chiarella, Marie L. Landry, Marc I. Rosen, Michael J. Kozal
- Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America
- Birgitte B. Simen, Bozena Hanczaruk, Michael Egholm
- 454 Life Sciences/Roche, Branford, Connecticut, United States of America
- Kevin Dieckhaus
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut, United States of America
- Marc I. Rosen, Michael J. Kozal
- VA Connecticut Healthcare System, New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America
MJK has funding from the NIH, VA and Industry (Merck Co., Bristol Myers Squib, Tibotec, Abbott, and Boehringer-Ingleheim). MJK has received honoraria and speaker fees, including reimbursement for travel and accommodation expenses from Abbott and 454 Life Sciences/Roche. MJK has received royalties from a patent owned by Stanford University for some HIV diagnostic tests. MJK is a consultant for Stanford University, Merck and Shering-Plough Research Institute. KD has received speaker's fees and honoraria for Boehringer-Ingelheim and Gilead. BBS, BH, and ME are employees of 454 Life Sciences/Roche. No competing interest from the other authors.
Conceived and designed the experiments: TL JC MK. Performed the experiments: TL JC BS BH. Analyzed the data: TL MK. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: BS BH ME ML KD MR MK. Wrote the paper: TL JC BS BH ME ML KD MR MK.