About the Authors
- Krishna Jafa, Peter McElroy, Lisa Fitzpatrick, Craig B. Borkowf, Robin MacGowan, Andrew Margolis, Ken Robbins, Ae Saekhou Youngpairoj, Dale Stratford, Eleanor McLellan-Lemal, Walid Heneine, Patrick S. Sullivan
- Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Krishna Jafa
- Epidemiology Program Office, Office of Workforce and Career Development, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Alan Greenberg
- Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Services, Washington, D. C., United States of America
- Jennifer Taussig, R. Luke Shouse
- Georgia Department of Human Resources, Division of Public Health, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
- Madeleine LaMarre
- Georgia Department of Corrections, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Conceived and designed the experiments: KJ PM LF RM AM DS AEG JT ML EML WH PSS. Performed the experiments: KJ PM LF CBB RM AM KR ASY DS JT RLS ML EML WH PSS. Analyzed the data: KJ PM LF CBB RM AM KR ASY DS AEG JT RLS EML WH PSS. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: KR ASY WH. Wrote the paper: KJ PM LF CBB RM AM KR ASY DS AEG JT RLS ML EML WH PSS.