About the Authors
- Stefan Hanson
- Division of International Health (IHCAR), Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Stefan Hanson, Anna Thorson, Hans Rosling, Claes Örtendahl, Anna Mia Ekström
- Division of International Health (IHCAR), Department of Public Health Sciences, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Claudia Hanson
- Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerpen, Belgium
- Japhet Killewo
- Muhimbili University College of Health Sciences, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Conceived and designed the experiments: SNH. Analyzed the data: SNH HR. Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: CH. Wrote the paper: SNH HR AME. Revised and improved the manuscript and contributed to the analysis and interpretation of the data: AT HR CÖ CH JK AME. Improved the figures and tables: HR AME. Contributed important inputs and data on the situation of ART in Tanzania: CH JK. Came up with the idea to study the subject: HR. Designed the figures: HR. Designed the study, outlined the formula, analysed the data, outlined some of the figures, drafted the manuscript and finalized the revised version: SNH.