About the Authors
- Mats Dehlin, Maria Bokarewa, Mattias Magnusson, Andrej Tarkowski
- Department of Rheumatology and Inflammation Research, Göteborg University, Göteborg, Sweden
- Robert Rottapel
- Department of Immunology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Simon J. Foster
- Department of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, The University of Sheffield, Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Leif E. Dahlberg
- Department of Orthopaedics, University Hospital UMAS, Malmo, Sweden
The authors have declared that no competing interests exist.
Contributed reagents/materials/analysis tools: RR SF. Conceived of all the studies, participated in its design and coordination, evaluated the knee joints histologically and helped to draft the manuscript: AT. Collected samples for the RA-study: LD MB. Participated and partly carried out the peptidoglycan study: MM. Participated in the peptidoglycan study and the i.a. transfer of Flt3L-secreting cells: MB. Carried out the Elisa work in the RA-patient study, partly carried out the peptidoglycan study and the i.a. transfer of Flt3L-secreting cells and drafted the manuscript: MD.